Rules shmulesPiss off, I do what I want.
1. You have to post these rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. You can't say you don't do tags.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
9. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
10. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
11. Cursing is ALLOWED.
Share 13 things? Okay I guess.
1. I'm a big fan of the Pikmin series, although I don't really talk about it at all.
2. If there's anything I've always loved and never stopped loving, it's cats and men.
3. Small children confuse me for male because my voice is so deep.
4. Most people seem to find me intimidating.
5. I love kilts. Oh gosh, I love plaid. Oh gosh, Scotland.
6. I've been eating way too many peanuts lately.
7. The Nintendo 64 is probably my favorite video game console.
8. I hate leggings as pants. Gosh, don't do that shit. You look naked, how are you okay with this?
9. I work at a donut shop, so I associate the image of donuts with myself.
10. I've never been to a wedding.
11. I take work extremely seriously, it annoys my coworkers.
12. I understand how much smiles mean to me, so I try to share them with everyone I can.
13. I love working the window at work because all the smiling faces fill me with glee.
And, now Buzz's 13 questions for those she tagged:
1. Do you prefer Cats or Dogs?
Dogs are okay, but I'm first and foremost am a cat person.
2. What's your favourite food?
Uh, I dunno, I like most stuff that comes from cows, be it cheese or steak.
3. What's your guilty pleasure? (no NSFW please, I really don't want to know that)
... I actually really like the 4 Kids intro to One Piece. Ya-yo, Yaaa-yo!
4. Can you speak any languages other than English?
Deutch, aber nur ein bistien (I think I spelled that right).
5. Do you have a favourite word and if so what is it/does it mean?
Viewtiful!!! "Ostensibly", it basically means "apparently".
6. Tea or Coffee?
7. Rainy days or sunny days?
I absolutely hate rain, but I hate the sun too. I guess I'm just doomed to hate the weather.
8. How much sleep to you usually get?
I try to get a minimum of nine hours. So long as those nine are spent trying to sleep, whether or not I actually fall asleep doesn't matter.
9. Have you ever played a video game/watched a movie (delete as appropriate) in a language other than your native/s?
Yeah, probably more than one, but the first one that comes to mind is Kabouter Plop en de Toverstaf, I'm not even kidding.
10. Have you ever travelled outside your country and if so where?
I've been to Canada. It was okay, pretty much just the U.S.A., but north.
11. Have you ever travelled on your own?
Yeah, I think I was 20 at the time. I drove nine hours to South Carolina without telling anyone.
12. Do you live with family, flatshare, own a house/flat or other?
I live with my dad in his house.
13. Do you like nicknames and do you have any?
I love nicknames. On Tumblr, I go by "Organic-Glitch", so I call myself O.G. Some people call me Bit or Bittle.
Oh, now I need to come up with questions.
1. Waffles or pancakes?
2. Favorite type of bird?
3. Do you like disco?
4. Favorite celebrity?
5. Ever found something you lost over five years ago?
6. Ever spent more than $300 in frivolous purchases in a day?
7. Tell us a story about your visit to a hospital.
8. Favorite brass instrument?
9. You broke your leg and no one is around to help. What do you do?
10. What do you cry into when you're sad?
11. Least favorite fruit?
12. Croissants or scones?
13. Ever sleep in a loft bed?
I don't wanna tag people, tagging sucks.
I tag CrazyBlues, Fluff-Biscuit, ChloeBedfordFineArt, Wff and... I dunno.