I friggn' love being tagged, tag me like a cow. Oh yeah.
Rules shmulesFirst, the thirteen things.
1. You have to post these rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. You can't say you don't do tags.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
9. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
10. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
11. Cursing is ALLOWED.
1) I listen to both Andrea Bocelli, and Converter. I have the weirdest taste in music.
2) I probably enjoy my job the most out of everyone who works there.
3) I wash my hands at a rate most people would call obsessive.
4) I wish I could get a tattoo, but my family would probably disown me.
5) I find it difficult to talk to people these days, unless it's about The Wonderful 101.
6) I'm always trying to think of something to share for TMI Tuesdays, but once Tuesday finally rolls by, I can't remember any of the things I thought-up to share.
7) I framed pictures of Wonder-Red and hung them up in my bedroom.
8) I purchased frames and set them aside with that very purpose.
9) I love chocolate.
10) My emotions fluctuate a lot. I tend to be extremely depressed in the morning, but blissful midday.
11) ... I've been sitting here for maybe ten minutes trying to think of something to write for this one.
12) Let me tell you a secret: Sometimes I have this overwhelming urge to kiss Wonder-Red, but I can't, so I start kissing the backs of my hands.
13) I should read more books, I don't read enough.
Now, Wonder-Bun forgot to include 13 questions for the people she tagged to answer, so I'm gonna go and make my 13 questions and just answer my own 13 questions. The people who get tagged will have to answer these questions as well.
1) Do you like Christmas music?
... I love it. Well, just the traditional stuff. A nice, man voice singing "White Christmas", and you've got my heart. On the other hand, some ass-hat singing some Christmas themed R&B can go ahead and find their way out the door.
2) Ever draw anything you regret drawing?
Hmm, well there's stuff I'm ashamed of drawing. Maybe not "regret", that's kinda a strong way to put it.
3) What does your family think of your artwork?
My family doesn't really give half a cup of piss. Sometimes my siblings want to see my doodles because they tend to be amusing. But no, none of them really care.
4) You're driving down the road and accidentally hit and kill a dog or cat. The animal is wearing a collar, it was someone's pet. What do you do?
Cry a lot and find the owners. Honestly, I'd feel so ashamed, I'd want to die right then and there.
5) An elephant just entered your house. What's the context?
Well, I don't do any drugs, so I'm probably just dreaming. I guess there was a break-out at the zoo, or a parade went awry. Either way I'm getting the hell out of there.
6) Favorite cheese?
7) Your pants size?
That's an impolite question. I mean, I have one pair that (in USA women's sizes) is size 12, and another that's size 17. It just depends on how the pants run.
8) Favorite stringed instrument?
9) When did you make your first friend? Are they still your friend today?
I made my first real friend when I was maybe nine or ten years old. It was in elementary school. I didn't get along well with any of the other kids for the most part, I didn't understand why she insisted on being friends with me. We were inseparable for a few years, but eventually got a bit gritty down the road. We're still friends, but her political views are so different from mine, it's a bit hard to talk to her without fearing an argument might break-out. We just talk briefly once every few months.
10) Ever intentionally sabotage a friendship without the other party knowing it was intentional?
... Yeah, it was on DeviantArt, actually. I became really close friends with this girl, but eventually I found out she was extremely homophobic. I was a Christian at the time we became friends, and so was she. I drifted from my faith without her knowing, and her bigoted nature really put me off. I just commented her work less and less, replied less often, and eventually she wasn't even active here much anymore regardless. She was a big fan of my original characters, it's kinda a shame. Still, I don't want anything to do with her.
11) Do you like dragons?
Of course I do!
12) Favorite language?
13) Desktop, laptop, or smart device?
... Like, which do I prefer, or which do I use? I have a desktop computer now, I used to have a laptop.
I'm gonna tag the same people I tagged last time. Well, some of them.
I tag CrazyBlues, buzzthebatgirl, ... and I dunno.